Hi the RSS3 community, it’s now the time to do a review for September. Long story short, we are still maintaining full speed ahead toward the mainnet (V2) launch, did a bunch of branding updates, and also participated in quite some events. Now let’s dive into it:
- Monthly monetizable API calls: 16,822,077
- Network Mainnet: We are continuing the testing of the upcoming mainnet with the testnet - we’ve already invited several ecosystem partners to join the test. We expect to carry out further adjustments based on the feedback from these partners.
- Search: We have made some advancements in the search API, and are looking forward to having it ready for any public usage with the introduction of the mainnet.
- Dev Tools: We have released an updated version of our software development kit (SDK). This enhanced version simplifies developers' process when interacting with the RSS3 Network.
- Dev Tools: We have updated the developer documentation accordingly, and have also been preparing relevant material for the mainnet launch.
- We rebuilt the RSS3 brand from scratch - from the core definition to the whole website. With some core spirit, we’ve come up with a better way to communicate our vision, mission, and value more accurately and efficiently.
- We participated in the 2023 Korea Blockchain Week and Token2049 Singapore conferences.
- We provided support for the Social Afterglow event at Token2049 Singapore.
- We supported the ETH Riyadh community, where our founder Joshua spoke as a guest speaker, sharing insights on the topic "RSS3: Bridging Web3 to AI, Search Feed, and Beyond".
- We designed and organized a community lottery event for Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations, complete with Mid-Autumn Festival gifts.
- Our founder Joshua was invited to share how Web3 can empower the traditional financial industry audience in Hong Kong on the e線金融網 podcast.
- We participated in the Global Scaleup Competition - a part of the Global Fast Track programme.
- Come and try our new website! See if it helps you better understand RSS3, or if it helps you get the information more clearly and efficiently if you already know us well 🙂.
- Once again, we are sponsoring the Hong Kong Fintech Week in November. Team members will be there and I (Joshua) am expecting to give a talk. If you are looking forward to talking to the foundation, you are more than welcome to join. We are also going to be a host of an official side event.
- Also, once again, the network mainnet is about to be officially released. Let us know if you want to build with us for a social dApp, blockchain explorer, search engine, or AI model.
It’s been quite a fruitful month! The mainnet is very close to its launch and we’ve already invited some ecosystem partners to try out the new infrastructure. The mainnet would enable some potentials that were never possible before in Web3. Also, KBW and Token 2049 were held this month and our CMO Kate did a great job showing our presence. The brand upgrade was quite a lot of work. We’ve been working on it for months before finally making this soft upgrade - looking forward to doing more with the mainnet launch. Thanks for reading! And I’m looking forward to the next month.