Terms of Service
Last updated December 28, 2022.
Acceptance of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These website terms and conditions of use for https://rss3.io, constitute a legal agreement and are entered into by and between you and Natural Selection Group Limited (“Company,” “we,” “us,” “our”). The following terms and conditions, together with any documents and/or additional terms they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, these “Terms and Conditions”), govern your access to and use, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through https://rss3.io (the “Website”).
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to revise and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any and all such modifications are effective immediately upon posting and apply to all access to and continued use of the Website. You agree to periodically review these Terms and Conditions in order to be aware of any such modifications and your continued use shall be your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
If you are acting on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authorization of the entity to use the Website and to bind such entity to these Terms and Conditions, in which case the words “you” and “your” shall refer to such entity.
Your Use of the Website and Account Set-up and Security
Any username, password, or any other piece of information chosen by you, or provided to you as part of our security procedures, must be treated as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You must exercise caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. You understand and agree that should you be provided an account, your account is personal to you and you agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you logout from your account at the end of each session. You are responsible for any password misuse or any unauthorized access.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time, to disable or terminate your account, any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including any violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
You are prohibited from attempting to circumvent and from violating the security of this Website, including, without limitation: (a) accessing content and data that is not intended for you; (b) attempting to breach or breaching the security and/or authentication measures which are not authorized; (c) restricting, disrupting or disabling service to users, hosts, servers, or networks; (d) illicitly reproducing TCP/IP packet header; (e) disrupting network services and otherwise disrupting Website owner’s ability to monitor the Website; (f) using any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website; (g) introducing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; (h) attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack, distributed denial-of-service attack, flooding, mailbombing, or crashing; and (i) otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights and Ownership
You understand and agree that the Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including, but not limited to, all information, software, code, text, displays, graphics, photographs, video, audio, design, presentation, selection, and arrangement, are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected in all forms by intellectual property laws including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and any other proprietary rights.
The Company name, RSS3 and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, images, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. Other names, logos, product and service names, designs, images, and slogans mentioned, or which appear on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. Use of any such property, except as expressly authorized, shall constitute an infringement or violation of the rights of the property owner and may be a violation of applicable laws and could subject the infringer to legal action.
You may only use the Website for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not directly or indirectly reproduce, compile for an internal database, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, in any form or medium whatsoever except:
- Your computer and browser may temporarily store or cache copies of materials being accessed and viewed;
- A reasonable number of copies for personal use only may be printed keeping any proprietary notices thereon, which may only be used for non-commercial and lawful personal use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution of any kind on any medium whatsoever; and
- One single user copy may be downloaded with any proprietary notices intact, for your own personal, non-commercial use, conditional on your agreement to be bound by our end user licence agreement for such downloads.
Users are not permitted to modify copies of any materials from this Website nor delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. You have no right, title, or interest in or to the Website or to any content on the Website, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may infringe or violate copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property or other proprietary laws.
Conditions of Use and User Submissions and Site Content Standards
As a condition of your access and use, you agree that you may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
The following content standards apply to any and all content, material, and information a user submits, posts, publishes, displays, or transmits (collectively, “submit”) to the website, to other users or other persons (collectively, “User Submissions”). Any and all User Submissions must comply with all applicable federal, provincial, local, and international laws, regulations, and terms of service.
Without limiting the foregoing, you warrant and agree that any User Submission you submit shall not:
- Include or contain any material that is exploitive, obscene, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, violent, inflammatory, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age or other such legally prohibited ground or be otherwise objectionable, such determination to be made in Company’s sole discretion.
- Involve stalking, attempting to exploit or harm any individual (including minors) in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise or ask for personal information as prohibited under applicable laws, regulations, or code.
- Involve, provide, or contribute any false, inaccurate, or misleading information.
- Include sending, knowingly receiving, uploading, downloading, using, or reusing any material that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertisements or promotions without our prior written consent, sales, or encourage any other commercial activities, including, without limitation, any “spam”, “junk mail”, “chain letter”, contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising or any other similar solicitation.
- Encourage any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, or alarm any other person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Give the impression that they originate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Site Monitoring and Enforcement, Suspension, and Termination
The Company has the right, without provision of notice to:
Remove or refuse to post on the Website any User Submissions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
At all times, take such actions with respect to any User Submission deemed necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including, without limitation, for violating the Terms and Conditions.
Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement or regulatory authority, or notifying the harmed party of any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including, without limitation, any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AND SUCCESSORS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES RELATING TO ANY, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR BY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We have no obligation, nor any responsibility to any party to monitor the Website or its use, and do not and cannot undertake to review material that you or other users submit to the Website. We cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted and we have no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party, subject to applicable laws.
The content on our Website is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain more specific or professional advice before taking, or refraining from, any action or inaction on the basis of the content on our site.
The Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete, or up to date. Your use of the Website is at your own risk and neither the Company nor its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers, or successors have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for your use of this Website.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including from other users and third-party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in any such third-party content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Such materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. Neither the Company nor its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers, or successors have any responsibility or liability whatsoever to you, or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any third-party materials.
3rd Party Site
For your convenience, this Website may provide links or pointers to third-party sites. We make no representations about any other websites that may be accessed from this Website. If you choose to access any such sites, you do so at your own risk. We have no control over the contents of any such third-party sites and accept no responsibility for such sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You are subject to any terms and conditions of such third-party sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, OR SUCCESSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR ENDORSEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, OR SUCCESSORS REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES OR DATA AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE SOLELY AND ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND YOUR COMPUTER, INTERNET, AND DATA SECURITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, OVERLOADING, FLOODING, MAILBOMBING, OR CRASHING, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, LOGIC BOMBS, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT WHERE SUCH EXCLUSIONS ARE PROHIBITED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL THE COMPANY NOR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, OR SUCCESSORS BE LIABLE FOR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, NEGLIGENT MISREPRESENTATION, FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF PRIVACY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE PARTY WAS ALLEGEDLY ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON, THE WEBSITE, ANY LINKED WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, NOR ANY WEBSITE CONTENT, MATERIALS, POSTING, OR INFORMATION THEREON EVEN IF THE PARTY WAS ALLEGEDLY ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, your User Submissions, third-party sites, any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are dated on the date on which terms were last updated. No changes to these Terms and Conditions are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Section 14 below and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our Site from to time
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude or limit our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected. If we choose not to enforce any right that we have against you at any time, then this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any of your rights and obligations in these Terms and Conditions to any other person.
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Cayman Islands.
All sections which by their nature should survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding any termination of these Terms and Conditions by us or you. Termination will not limit any of our other rights or remedies at law or in equity.
Arbitration Agreement and Waiver of Rights
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY: IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. IT CONTAINS PROCEDURES FOR MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
- Agreement to Attempt to Resolve Disputes Through Good Faith NegotiationsPrior to commencing any legal proceeding against us of any kind, including an arbitration as set forth below, you and we agree that we will attempt to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy between us arising out of or relating to the agreement or these Terms and Conditions (each, a “Dispute” and, collectively, “Disputes”) by engaging in good faith negotiations. Such good faith negotiations require, at a minimum, that the aggrieved party provide a written notice to the other party specifying the nature and details of the Dispute. The party receiving such notice shall have thirty (30) days to respond to the notice. Within sixty (60) days after the aggrieved party sent the initial notice, the parties shall meet and confer in good faith by videoconference, or by telephone, to try to resolve the Dispute. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute within ninety (90) days after the aggrieved party sent the initial notice, the parties may agree to mediate their Dispute, or either party may submit the Dispute to arbitration as set forth below.
- Agreement to ArbitrateYou and we agree that any Dispute that cannot be resolved through the procedures set forth above will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the International Arbitration Rules of the International Centre for Dispute Resolution. The place of arbitration shall be the Cayman Islands. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitrator(s) shall have experience adjudicating matters involving Internet technology, software applications, financial transactions and, ideally, blockchain technology. The prevailing party will be entitled to an award of their reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor its representatives may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of (all/both) parties.
UNLESS YOU TIMELY PROVIDE US WITH AN ARBITRATION OPT-OUT NOTICE (TO OUR EMAIL AS DEFINED IN SECTION 14 BELOW), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. FURTHER, UNLESS BOTH YOU AND WE OTHERWISE AGREE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Questions about these Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at [email protected].