Hi the RSS3 community. October has been a whirlwind of activity, with the majority of our efforts concentrated on the lead-up to Hong Kong Fintech Week. The hustle and bustle have meant a slightly quieter month on the marketing front, but rest assured, every ounce of our energy has been channeled towards ensuring everything is in tip-top shape for the big event. Our commitment to innovation and progress never wanes, and this month has been no exception.
- Monthly monetizable API calls: 17,762,893
- Network Mainnet:
- Our primary objective was to rigorously test and refine the Network Mainnet, aiming to enhance its performance and address any issues that were reported.
- Several of our ecosystem partners collaborated with us during this critical testing phase. The results indicate that our forthcoming Mainnet provides a more efficient method for interacting with data on the Open Web. This means, that although we only observe a slight increase in the requests, the volume of data being delivered was significantly increased thanks to the Mainnet’s new architecture. Fewer requests are needed to achieve the same outcomes as before, thus improving efficiency.
- We have added Scroll as one of the blockchains supported for the Mainnet.
- We have added the support for friend.tech, paragraph.xyz, highlight.xyz and others.
- We expect to carry out further adjustments based on the feedback from partners.
- Search: The migration to the Mainnet has been completed.
- Scroll support and integration announcement with Scroll communities, including @Scroll_CM and @Scroll_AllDay.
- Supported the Scrolling in Candy Crypt Halloween event, bringing the Scroll community together for a bit of festive fun.
- Hong Kong Fintech Week pre-event announcements and interaction with our media and community partners.
- Joined ETH Hong Kong as a community partner showcasing the utility of RSS3 as the Open Information Layer.
- Being featured in Socialfi Landscape on Base Ecosystem on @BaseNews_ and @Baseinsider_TIG.
- Hong Kong Fintech Week is upon us, and our team is attending and hosting numerous events in and around the main conference and across different universities. We encourage you to come join us and engage with us, including but not limited to attending panels and fireside chats with our Founder, Joshua.
- Furthermore, the official launch of our network mainnet is just around the corner. If you're interested in collaborating with us to create a social dapp, blockchain explorer, search engine, or AI model, please don't hesitate to reach out.
This month has been about setting the stage for what's to come. We’re on track with our mainnet, our tools have been improved to become more developer-friendly, and our ecosystem continues to grow.
As we step into November and the buzz of Fintech Week, let’s take a moment to reflect on our journey so far, the strides we've made, and the exciting path that lies ahead. Together, we are building something truly special.
Until next time, stay curious, stay engaged, and keep building.