Week 5 - March 18, 2022
What has happened
We are still working hard on our close-to-decentralised implementation of RSS3 Network for the protocol v0.4.0. During this week:
- To ensure higher availability and stability, we have completed our infra migration to another IaaS platform with a robust orchestration, kudos to our DevOps!
- Some APIs for retrieving data have been shipped to our testing environment. Try those faster APIs (do not use them in production as they are still in alpha):
- Get an account’s index file: https://test-pregod.rss3.dev/api/account:[email protected]
- Get an account’s following links: https://test-pregod.rss3.dev/api/account:[email protected]/list/link/following/0
- Get an account’s back-following (follower) links: https://test-pregod.rss3.dev/api/account:[email protected]/list/backlink?limit=10
- We have started to get our hands dirty on the JS SDK implementation.
- We have improved the indexing logistics with a simple queue implementation to replace the need for an MQ.
- We have removed uuid in protocol
What is going to happen
- More APIs, including putting files, indexing external network feed etc., will be coming soon.
- JS SDK for protocol v0.4.0 is expected to be released upon the very week of the stable API release.
That’s it for the week, see you all next week!
Dev 🌀 RSS3