Week 3 - March 6, 2022
Welcome to the shiny RSS3 Tech Weekly.
On Thursday we greeted two new dev members, making the total headcount 9 🎉! Our dev members have been multitasking on multiple projects, the joining of new members will greatly alleviate the pressure. As always, we’re hiring, all talents are welcome!
Below is the progress made by Dev 🌀 RSS3 this week.
What has happened
We have been busy working on the groundwork of PreGod:
- On Hub
- We have finished the initial migration of our database to a dev server and started utilizing it for our development.
- We have added some necessary database schema changes.
- On Indexer: we have finished developing a framework for our indexers to archive content from external sources like arweave, gitcoin, and Jike.
- We have released RSS3 Protocol v0.4.0-rc.1 and RSS3 Improvement Proposals
- We have launched a discussion on GitHub: RSS3 Protocol v0.4.0 Adventure: Phase II
What is going to happen
Apart from the usual golang implemention of PreGod, we have the following agendas planned for next week:
- We will provide the necessary orientation for new members to get them started. At Dev 🌀 RSS3 we enjoy pair-programming!
- With a dedicated DevOps joining our team, we will start improving our operation flow. This includes CI/CD, deployment, monitoring, etc.
Based on the burndown chart, we are on track for an end of March PreGod release, so stay tuned!
That’s it for the week, see you all next week!
Dev 🌀 RSS3